|There are many advantages in selling your home with Chamberlain Real Estate. We have an 89 Step System to get your home sold FAST and for TOP dollar. Below is a list of the most popular systems we have to offer our clients:|
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers.
- Provide Home Audit to suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing.
- Provide you with home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments.
- Electronically measure home/rooms for MLS printout
- Strategically price home to enable it to show up on more MLS Searches
- Prepare an equity analysis to show seller expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
- Take full color digital photographs of the inside and outside of your home for marketing flyers, advertisements and the Internet.
- Electronically submit your home listing information to the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over 21,000 active real estate agents in the Wasatch Front Regional Multiple List Service Area.
- Set up home Warranty, if you choose, to protect your home during listing period and for 12 months after the sale to reassure buyer of the quality of your home.
- Install hi-tech lockbox to allow buyers and their agents to view your home conveniently but does not compromise your family’s security.
- Search the MLS System for Realtors most likely working with interested and capable buyers matching your home, then fax or email copies of your home listing information for them to review immediately.
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage. Chamberlain Real Estate has the most recognizable Logo and Trademark in Real Estate.
- Install Chamberlain Real Estate sign in front yard when allowed by Home Owners Association.
- 800# sign rider when allowed by Home Owners Association.
- Create compelling “teaser” flyer to stimulate calls on your home.
- Target market to determine who the most likely buyer willing to pay the highest price will be.
- Set up a 24-hour 800# hotline message for your home to allow buyers to access your information at their convenience, morning, noon and night.
- Give home unique ID # to allow information on home to be accessed 24 hours 7 days a week – also allows our Team to track and record interest on home from different sources and publications.
- Enable option to “press zero” for direct connect to speak to someone personally about property.
- Enable a fax back feature with this, so the buyer can have property and financing information faxed to them without delay
- Create a property brochure of features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by buyer agents showing your home. This will be prominently displayed in your kitchen or dining room.
- Make info box available under “For Sale” sign making feature sheets available to those passing by.
- Use other marketing techniques; such as offering free reports to multiply chances of buyers calling in, discussing, pre-qualifying for and touring your home.
- Help Seller prepare the Homeowner’s Information Sheet which includes information on utilities and services the buyer will need to know when transferring after closing.
- Place advertising in the Real Estate Book magazine – distributed free throughout Utah
- Place advertising in Newspaper publications.
- Advertise home to my VIP Buyers as well as all qualified buyers in my database.
- Create an online Internet property feature page at www.chamberlainre.net
- Create an online property feature sheet on www.Realtor.com, www.Homes.com, Yahoo! Classifieds.
- Promote your home by distributing flyers and brochures to local lenders and local Chamber of Commerce to send to those relocating to our area.
- Log in all home showings to keep record of marketing activity and potential purchasers.
- Follow up with all the agents who have shown your home via fax back showing report and voice mail to answer questions they may have.
- Make forms available to entice other Realtors to fax back buyer impressions on showings of your home.
- Send a personalized letter to residents in your immediate neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of your home. Often neighbors know of friends or family members who are thinking of moving into the neighborhood.
- Prepare a bi-weekly market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e.: new homes on the market, homes that have sold etc) to keep you informed about key market conditions within your area.
- Pre-qualify all buyers whom our Team will bring to your home before showings to avoid wasting your time with unqualified showings and buyers.
- Cancellation Guarantee. 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE.
- Negotiate highest price and best terms for you and your situation.
- Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
- Coordinate financing, final inspections, closing and possession activities on your behalf to help ensure a smooth closing.
- Set up Final Walk through of your home for buyers and their agent.
- Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, community pool keys, mail box keys, educate new owners of garbage days/recycling, mail procedures etc.).
- Send letter with picture of your new home on it - delivered to 20 friends/family giving out change of address.
- Send out "Just Sold" postcards to all of your neighbors.
|To find out more information, please contact one of Chamberlain Real Estate's Professional Agents|